Friday, July 14 – Sunday, July 16, 2017
Balboa Park Activity Center, 2145 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101
- Open (21+), A, B, C, D, & E
- Senior (40+)
- Master (50+)
- Grandmaster (60+)
- Men’s Singles
- Ladies’ Singles
- Men’s Doubles
- Ladies’ Doubles
- Mixed Doubles
- Age is determined by the participant’s age as of Friday, July 14, 2017.
- Minimum age for competitors is 21 years.
- Age groups for doubles will be determined by the youngest player.
$60 Games Fee per athlete before June 1
$80 Games Fee per athlete beginning June 1
$10 Badminton Entry Fee – per athlete
NOTE: A $5 service fee is payable per person at the time of submitting your registration. Further details are available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
June 30, 2017
Participants must be registered members with USA Badminton. Athletes who are not members of USA Badminton should become a member before registering for the USA Masters Games. International athletes will be eligible with a Badminton World Federation membership. Membership information can be found on the USA Badminton website. For international athletes, appropriate documentation is required.
Games will be conducted under USA Badminton Rules.
Singles and Doubles Awards: USA Masters Games gold, silver, and bronze medals.
- Opening Ceremonies will be held the evening of Friday, July 14
- Closing Ceremonies will be Sunday evening, July 16
- Evening social events for all participating athletes will be held on the other competition days of the Games
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE