Registration & General Inquiries:
Saturday, July 15 – Sunday, July 16
UC San Diego, 3432 Voigt Drive San Diego CA, 92037
21+ A, 21+ AA 35+ A, 35+ AA, 45+, 55+
Minimum number of participants to conduct an age group is 4 teams. USA Masters Games reserves the right to combine age groups based on number of entries.
$800 Team Fee paid by the Team Manager (or first player to sign up)
Every player must visit the registration website to join the roster, even though they will not be charged a fee. No exceptions for players who do not register on the website by the deadline.
NOTE: A $5 service fee is payable per person at the time of submitting your registration. Further details are available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
June 26, 2017 (Closed)
- Minimum of three pool play games, then championship play.
- All teams must wear matching uniform tops. Uniform numbers on the back of the uniform shirts is mandatory and each player must have a differentiating number.
- At registration, teams will be asked to enter their appropriate divisional placement. Division placement should follow the guidelines listed below and will be verified by Games officials.
- Minimum age for competition is 21 years.
- Age is determined by the participant’s age as of December 31, 2017. However, all athletes must be at least 21 years of age by the first day of competition, Thursday, July 13, 2016.
- Age group will be determined by the youngest player on the team.
To be eligible to play in the playoffs and championship game, a player must have at least one plate appearance in 2 round robin games or have pitched 3 outs in each of 2 round robin games or a combination of the two.
Team Awards: USA Masters Games gold, silver, and bronze medals.
- Opening Ceremonies will be held the evening of Friday, July 14
- Free Craft Beer Tastings near venue each day
- Closing Ceremonies will be Sunday, July 16
- Discounted tickets available to Padres game Saturday July 15
- Evening social events for all participating athletes will be held on the other competition days of the Games
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE