Registration & General Inquiries:
Thursday, July 13 – Friday, July 14, 2017
Mission Beach, San Diego, CA 92109
Men’s, Women’s, and Coed Divisions
Men: 21+, 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+
Women: 21+, 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+
Coed: 21+, 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+
- Minimum number of participants to conduct an age group is 4 teams.
- USA Masters Games reserves the right to combine age groups based on number of entries.
- Age is determined as of December 31, 2017. However, all athletes must be 21 years of age by the first day on competition, Friday, July 14, 2017
- Minimum age for competitors is 21 years
- Team age group will be determined by the age of the youngest player
- Minimum number of participants to conduct an age group is 4 teams. USA Masters Games reserves the right to combine age groups based on number of entries.
- Participants must be active members of USA Volleyball or the comparable organization in their home country. Athletes who are not members of USA Volleyball should become a member before registering for the USA Masters Games. Membership information can be found on the USA Volleyball website.
- For international athletes, appropriate documentation is required.
- An athlete must play in at least one Round Robin game to be eligible for games in Bracket Play.
$60 Games Fee per athlete before June 1
$80 per athlete beginning June 1
$15 per competitor per team / Beach Volleyball Entry Fee
NOTE: a $5 service fee is payable per person at the time of submitting your registration. Further details are available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
June 26, 2017
Team Awards: USA Masters Games gold, silver, and bronze medals.
- Opening Ceremonies will be held the evening of Friday, July 14
- Closing Ceremonies will be Sunday evening, July 16
- Evening social events for all participating athletes will be held on the other competition days of the Games
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE