Registration & General Inquiries:
Saturday June 24, 2017
Rancho Buena Vista High School Preforming Arts Center 1601 Longhorn Drive, Vista, CA, 92081
Early check-in: June 23, 5pm-6pm
Regular check-in: June 24,11am
Pre-judging: June 24, 2pm
Evening Show: June 24, 6pm
- AGE GROUPS & DIVISIONS
Bodybuilding (Men and Women): Novice; Open 21+, 35-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Classic Physique (Men): Novice; Open 21+, 35-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Physique (Men and Women): Novice; Open 21+, 35-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Figure (Women): Novice; Open 21+, 35-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Bikini (Women): Novice; Open 21+, 35-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Mixed Pairs: 21+ combined from groups above
- Mixed pairs can be two men, two women, or a man and woman.
- Athletes in the masters division may compete in a lower age masters class IF THEY ARE ALREADY ENTERED IN THEIR RESPECTIVE AGE GROUP.
- All athletes are encouraged to compete in the open division.
- To have backstage acess, you must have a current AAU card.
- Must be a current member of the AAU.
- AAU cards can be purchased online at www.aausports.org. Register under powerlifting or weightlifting.
- Card must be bought online prior to the meet and presented at weigh-ins/check-ins.
- As part of the card process, all athletes age 20+ must have a background check preformed.
- Any AAU athlete may be subject to drug testing per AAU Policy and Procedures.
$60 Registration fee per athlete
$30 per Bodybuilding entry crossover
NOTE: a $5 service fee is payable per person at the time of submitting your registration. Further details are available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
June 5, 2017
$10 Pre-judging, except officials and athletes entered.
$20 Evening Show.
$20 covers pre-judging, evening show, and powerlifting on Saturday and Sunday.
Medals or bronze, silver and gold (MINIMUM). Overall awards in many divisions. Team trophies, bronze, silver, and gold.
- Opening Ceremonies will be held the evening of Friday, July 14
- Closing Ceremonies will be Sunday evening, July 16
- Evening social events for all participating athletes will be held on the other competition days of the Games
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE