Registration & General Inquiries:
Saturday, June 24 – Sunday, June 25, 2017
Robb Athletic Field 2525 Bacon St, San Diego, CA, 92107
Men 6v6: 21+, 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+
Women 6v6: 21+, 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+
Coed 7v7: 21+, 30+
- Age is determined as of December 31, 2017. However, all athletes must be 21 years of age by the first day of competition, Friday, June 23, 2017.
- Minimum age for competitors is 21 years.
- Team age group will be determined by the age of the youngest player.
- Minimum number of teams to conduct an age group is 4 teams. USA Masters Games reserves the right to combine age groups based on number of entries.
$450 Team Fee paid by the Team Manager (or first player to sign up).
NOTE: a $5 service fee is payable per person at the time of submitting your registration. Further details are available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
June 5, 2017
- Men’s (6v6), Women’s (6v6) and Co-Ed (7v7) divisions.
- Teams will be limited to a maximum of 15 people.
- Participants can play on multiple teams, but only on one team per age group and only in younger divisions. Participants who choose to do this will be responsible for managing their own schedule and game conflicts.
- Each team will be guaranteed to play 3 games.
Participants must be 21 years of age or older.
USA Soccer Rules will apply.
Team Awards: USA Masters Games gold, silver and bronze medals. Prizes awarded in addition to medals.
- Opening Ceremonies will be held the evening of Friday, July 14
- Closing Ceremonies will be Sunday evening, July 16
- A special social event for participants in Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track & Field, and Triathlon will be held Saturday evening, June 24.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE