Registration & General Inquiries:
Sport Specific Inquiries:
Gary Berouty | Competition Director
Saturday, June 24 – Sunday, June 25
Sportsplex USA Poway, 12349 McIvers Ct, Poway, CA 92064
Slow Pitch Softball
Men: 21+ D Level, 21+ E Level, 35+, 45+, 55+,
Women: 21+, 35+, 45+, 55+
Fast Pitch Softball: Women 21+
- Age is determined by the participant’s age as of December 31, 2017. However, all athletes must be 21 years of age by the first day of competition.
- Minimum age for competitors is 21 years.
- Minimum number of teams to conduct an age group is 4 teams. USA Masters Games reserves the right to combine age groups based on number of entries.
$425 Team Fee paid by the Team Manager (or first player to sign up). Every player must visit the registration website to join the roster, even though they will not be charged a fee. No exceptions for players who do not register on the website by the deadline.
NOTE: a $5 service fee is payable per person at the time of submitting your registration. Further details are available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
June 5, 2017
- D and E Level divisions – Last Chance for Bang for Bucks tournament!
- Three game guarantee
Participants must be registered team members of ASA Softball. For international athletes, appropriate documentation is required.
Games will be conducted under ASA Softball Rules.
USA Masters Games gold, silver, and bronze medals and prizes and beer!
Men’s 21+ will use the ASA Slow Pitch Player Classifications to classify teams. Women’s 21& Over teams will be classified by the tournament directors.
- Beer Gardens will be set up at the fields for players
- Opening Ceremonies will be held the evening of Friday, July 14
- Closing Ceremonies will be Sunday evening, July 16
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE