Friday, July 14 & Saturday July 15, 2017
Salvation Army Kroc Community Center, 6845 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92115
Order of Events: All events start with the 21+ age group
All music must be submitted in the form of an MP3. Please email your music to firstname.lastname@example.org Please label each routine as follows:
Age Group, 3 Digit Club Code, Event, Last Name of Athlete (For duets, trios, and team use the last name of the first athlete in Alphabetical order)
EX: Master 50-59 SDS Team Jones
Friday – Tech Solo
Tech Duet and Mixed Duet
Combo practice with music
Free Team practice with music
Saturday – Free Duet and Mixed Duet
Events are as follows:
*Free Routines: Solo, Duet, Mixed Duet, Trio, or Team
*Technical Routines: Solo, Duet, Mixed Duet, Trio or Team
Number of Events: Competitors may compete in a maximum of 3 events: Free routine events – Solo, Duet, Mixed Duet, Trio or Team. Combination is excluded from this limitation. (One event equals participation in one free and one tech routine).
- Signing up for Free does not automatically enter you in Tech (and vise versa) and you must register for the cooresponding competition.
21+, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s 90’s Solo, Duet, Mixed Duet, Trio, and Team
21-34, 35-49, 50-64, 64+: Free Combination
- Age is determined by the participant’s age as of December 31, 2017.
- All athletes must be 21 years of age by the first day of competition, Friday, July 14, 2017.
- Minimum age for competitors is 21 years.
$60 Games Fee per athlete before June 1
$80 per athlete beginning June 1
$15 Synchronized Swimming Entry Fee – per competitor for each routine, including alternates.
NOTE: A $5 service fee is payable per person at the time of submitting your registration. Further details are available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
June 26, 2017
- Participants should be active members of US Synchronized Swimming or the comparable organization in their home country. Athletes who are not members of US Synchronized Swimming should become a member before registering for the USA Masters Games. Membership information can be found on the US Synchronized Swimming website.
- For international athletes, appropriate documentation is required.
The meet will be conducted under USSI rules. Please refer to pages 50-54 for Masters-specific rules.
Routine Awards: USA Masters Games gold, silver, and bronze medals.
All music will be digital, but please have a CD as backup.
- Kick Off Party and Athlete Check-In on Thursday, July 13
- Opening Ceremonies will be held the evening of Friday, July 14
- Closing Ceremonies will be Sunday evening, July 16
- Evening social events for all participating athletes will be held on the other competition days of the Games
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE