Friday, July 14 & Saturday July 15, 2017
Salvation Army Kroc Community Center, 6845 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92115
2017 USAMG Synchro Results
All music must be submitted in the form of an MP3. Please email your music to firstname.lastname@example.org Please label each routine as follows:
Age Group, 3 Digit Club Code, Event, Last Name of Athlete (For duets, trios, and team use the last name of the first athlete in Alphabetical order)
EX: Master 50-59 SDS Team Jones
Number of Events: Competitors may compete in a maximum of 3 events: Free routine events – Solo, Duet, Mixed Duet, Trio or Team. Combination is excluded from this limitation. (One event equals participation in one free and one tech routine).
- Signing up for Free does not automatically enter you in Tech (and vise versa) and you must register for the cooresponding competition.
21+, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s 90’s Solo, Duet, Mixed Duet, Trio, and Team
21-34, 35-49, 50-64, 64+: Free Combination
- Age is determined by the participant’s age as of December 31, 2017.
- All athletes must be 21 years of age by the first day of competition, Friday, July 14, 2017.
- Minimum age for competitors is 21 years.
$60 Games Fee per athlete before June 1
$80 per athlete beginning June 1
$15 Synchronized Swimming Entry Fee – per competitor for each routine, including alternates.
NOTE: A $5 service fee is payable per person at the time of submitting your registration. Further details are available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
July 3, 2017
- Participants should be active members of US Synchronized Swimming or the comparable organization in their home country. Athletes who are not members of US Synchronized Swimming should become a member before registering for the USA Masters Games. Membership information can be found on the US Synchronized Swimming website.
- For international athletes, appropriate documentation is required.
The meet will be conducted under USSI rules. Please refer to pages 50-54 for Masters-specific rules.
Routine Awards: USA Masters Games gold, silver, and bronze medals.
All music will be digital, but please have a CD as backup.
- Kick Off Party and Athlete Check-In on Thursday, July 13
- Opening Ceremonies will be held the evening of Friday, July 14
- Closing Ceremonies will be Sunday evening, July 16
- Evening social events for all participating athletes will be held on the other competition days of the Games
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE