Registration & General Inquiries:
Sport Specific Inquiries:
Earl Alto | Tournament Referee
Saturday, July 15 – Sunday, July 16, 2017
After School Learning Tree 11525 Sorrento Valley Road, San Diego, CA, 92121
- USATT Sanctioned Masters (21+) Table Tennis.
- Rating eligibility date is Friday, March 4, 2017. Please use your rating from this date to select your USATT Rating Events.
- Latest USATT ratings will be used for seeding.
- You may only enter two Age-Limit Singles Events. You may only enter one Age-Limit Doubles Event. All matches are 3 games out of 5 games to 11 points.
- Men’s Singles Rating: Under 1500, Under 2000, Open (all 21+)
- Men’s Singles Age Groups: 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+
- Men’s Doubles Age Groups: 21+, 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+
- Women’s Singles 21+
- Women’s Doubles 21+
- Age is determined by the participant’s age as of December 31, 2017.
- All athletes must be 21 years of age by the first day of competition, Saturday, July 15, 2017.
$60 Games Fee per athlete before June 1
$80 per athlete beginning June 1
$15 Table Tennis Entry Fee – per singles by age registration.
$10 Table Tennis Entry Fee – per singles by rating for registration.
$10 per athlete for doubles registration.
NOTE: a $5 service fee is payable per person at the time of submitting your registration. Further details are available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
June 30, 2017
Participants should be active members of USA Table Tennis or another national association affiliated with the ITTF. Participants who are not members should either become a member before registering for the USA Masters Games or pay a $20 Tournament Ratings and Processing Fee. Membership information can be found on the USA Table Tennis website at www.usatt.org
For international athletes, appropriate documentation is required.
- Games will be conducted under USA Table Tennis Rules. Please see www.usatt.org for more information.
- All USATT Regulations apply including dress code – no white shirts, white shorts or skirts.
- Balls are white Butterfly 3-Star 40+ Plastic.
- Events may be modified at the discretion of the Tournament Director and staff.
- USATT Approved tie-breaking procedures will be used.
USA Masters Games Gold, Silver, and Bronze (semis) Medals.
- Opening Ceremonies will be held the evening of Friday, July 14
- Closing Ceremonies will be Sunday evening, July 16
- Evening social events for all participating athletes will be held on the other competition days of the Games
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE