Registration & General Inquiries:
TRACK & FIELD
Print a Flyer
Saturday, June 24 – Sunday, June 25, 2017
UC San Diego, 9370 Hopkins Drive, San Diego, CA, 92121
Individual Events: 21-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74,75-79, 80-84, 85+
Relay Events: 21-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85+
Age groups may be combined as needed by meet management.
- Age is determined as of the first day of competition, Saturday, June 24, 2017
- Minimum age for competitors is 21 years.
- Relay age division will be determined by the age of the youngest team member.
$60 Games Fee per athlete before May 15
$80 per athlete beginning May 15
$10 Track & Field Entry Fee – per individual event and per relay team member.
$50 Pentathlon Event Entry Fee
NOTE: A $5 service fee is payable per person at the time of submitting your registration. Further details are available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
June 5, 2017
- Participants must be active members of USA Track and Field or the comparable organization in their home country. Athletes who are not members of USA Track and Field should become a member before registering for the USA Masters Games. Membership information can be found on the USA Track and Field website.
- For international athletes, appropriate documentation is required.
The meet will be conducted under USA Track & Field Rules.
Individual Awards: USA Masters Games gold, silver, and bronze medals
Team Awards: Special Recognition Awards for the Top 3 teams
Spikes: 3/16″ No needles
Participants should include event times with their entry to facilitate appropriate seeding. Entries with no time will be included in the slowest heats.
Throwing events will have 4 throws.
Order of events: Women first, men to follow, oldest age group first, followed by younger.
Start times will depend on number of entries in each event.
Note that some track event distances or hurdle heights, and field event equipment sizes or weights, are specific to certain age groups only and, therefore, may not be offered in your age group.
- Kick-Off Party and Athlete Check-in will be held Friday June 23
- A special social event for participants in Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track & Field, and Triathlon will be held Saturday evening, June 24.
- Opening Ceremonies will be held the evening of Friday, July 14
- Closing Ceremonies will be Sunday evening, July 16
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE