Registration & General Inquiries:
Print a Flyer
Sunday, June 25, 2017
The 2017 USA Masters Games Triathlon will utilize the Sprint course of the San Diego International Triathlon.
Spanish Landing Park West 4300 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA, 92106
San Diego International Triathlon
- Sprint Distance Triathlon – Swim: 500M; Bike: 20K; Run: 6K
- Triathletes will receive a San Diego International Triathlon tee shirt
Men: 21-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
Women: 21-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
- Age is determined as of age on December 31, 2017. However, all athletes must be 21 years of age by the date of competition.
- Minimum age for competitors is 21 years.
$60 Games Fee per athlete before May 15
$80 per athlete beginning May 15
$60 Triathlon Individual Entry Fee
Please note: a $5 service fee is payable per person at the time of submitting your registration. Further details are available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
June 5, 2017
- The event will be conducted under USA Triathlon Rules.
- Athletes must provide their own bicycles, helmets, running and swimming gear, and energy supplements.
- Hardshell helmets are mandatory for all participants during the cycling leg.
- Earphones will not be permitted.
- No drafting. Cyclists must remain two bike lengths behind unless passing.
- Participants must be registered members with USA Triathlon or the comparable organization in their home country. Athletes who are not members of USA Triathlon should become a member before registering for the USA Masters Games. Membership information can be found on the USA Triathlon website.
- For international athletes, appropriate documentation is required.
- USA Masters Games gold, silver and bronze medals.
- San Diego International Triathlon Finisher Medals
- Opening Ceremonies will be held the evening of Friday, July 14
- Closing Ceremonies will be Sunday evening, July 16
- A special social event for participants in Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track & Field, and Triathlon will be held Saturday evening, June 24.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE