Registration & General Inquiries:
Saturday, July 15 & Sunday July 16, 2017
Epic Volleyball Club
13955 Stowe Dr.
Poway, CA 92064
Men (6v6): 21+ Open, A, B; 50+, 55+, 60+, 70+
Women (6v6): 21+Open, A, B; 50+, 55+, 60+, 70+
Co-Ed (6v6): 21+Open, A, B; 50+, 55+, 60+, 70+
Men (4v4) 21+ Open, A, B
Women (4v4) 21+ Open, A, B
Co-Ed (4v4): 21+ Open, A, B
$450 Volleyball Entry Fee for 6v6 – paid by the Team Manager or first player to sign up. Every player must visit the registration website to join the roster, even though they will not be charged a fee. No exceptions for players who do not register on the website by the deadline.
$150 Volleyball entry fee for 4v4
If you enter 6v6 first, you can receive a discount on the 4v4 entry for only $100.
NOTE: A $5 service fee is payable per person at the time of submitting your registration. Further details are available in the Games Entry Terms & Conditions.
June 26, 2017
- Age is determined as of December 31, 2017. However, all athletes must be 21 years of age by the first day on competition, Thursday, July 13, 2017.
- Minimum age for competitors is 21 years.
- Team age group will be determined by the age of the youngest player.
- Minimum number of participants to conduct an age group is 4 teams. USA Masters Games reserves the right to combine age groups based on number of entries.
- Games will be conducted under USA Volleyball Indoor Rules.
- Teams must have identical shirts with permanent numbers on the front and back. Each team must have a light color and dark color uniform.
- Men’s and Women’s and Reverse Co-Ed divisions
- Competition will be divided into Open, A and B Divisions. Please enter the team’s preferred division when registering. USA Masters Games reserves the right to combine divisions or move teams to another division.
- Indoor teams will be limited to a maximum of 12 persons (6v6: Standing & Sitting) or 15 persons (Direct), including non-playing coaches, captains and bench personnel.
- Participants can play on multiple teams, but only on one team per age group. Participants who choose to do this will be responsible for managing their own schedule and game conflicts.
- Teams will play 4 pool play games before entering bracket play.
- All indoor pool play matches will consist of best of 3 sets to 25 points, win by 2 points, no cap. Bracket play will consist of the best 2 out of 3 sets to 25 points, win by 2 points, no cap; third set to 15 points win by 2 points, no cap.
- Indoor Floor Surfaces: Sport Court
- Standing Net Height: Women 21-49 = 2.24m; Women 50+ = 2.19m; Men 21-54 = 2.43m;
- Men 55-69 = 2.38m; Men 70+ = 2.29m
USA Masters Games gold, silver and bronze medals.
- Free Beer Tastings hosted by the San Diego Brewer’s Guild on Saturday & Sunday near Volleyball venue
- Opening Ceremonies held at Qualcomm Stadium on Friday, July 14.
- Stone Brewing Beer Garden set up for 2 hours before the Ceremonies in the parking lot is offering a free 12 oz beer to all athletes.
- Participants must be active members of USA Volleyball or the comparable organization in their home country. Athletes who are not members of USA Volleyball should become a member before registering for the USA Masters Games. Membership information can be found on the USA Volleyball website.
- For international athletes, appropriate documentation is required.
- An athlete must play in at least one Round Robin game to be eligible for games in Bracket Play.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE