Saturday, July 15 – Sunday, July 16, 2017
UC San Diego, Canyonview Aquatic Center 3390 Voigt Drive, San Diego, CA, 92121
Men: 21+, 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+
Women: 21+, 30+, 40+, 50+, 60+
- The age group for a team is determined by the age of the youngest competitor on that team
- Women can play on Men’s teams
- Team rosters will be limited to a maximum of 15 players
- Minimum of 3 teams required to constitute a gender/age group bracket
- Athlete can compete for up to two clubs
- Depending on registration, USAMG may offer format involving a player pool & team draft
- Periods will be 7 minutes in length for all age groups
Minimum age for competitors is 21 years. Age is determined as of December 31, 2017. However, all athletes must be 21 years of age by the first day of competition, Saturday, July 15, 2017
$550 Team Fee paid by the Team Manager (or first player to sign up). Every player must visit the registration website to join the roster, even though they will not be charged a fee. No exceptions for players who do not register on the website by the deadline.
June 26, 2017
Games will be conducted under USA Water Polo Masters Competition Rules.
Team Awards: USA Masters Games gold, silver, and bronze medals.
- Opening Ceremonies will be held the evening of Friday, July 14
- Closing Ceremonies will be Sunday evening, July 16
- Additional Social Event planned on Saturday evening
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE