USA MASTERS GAMES
1. ATHLETE BENEFITS
- USAMG Participation Certificate
- Official USAMG Briefcase Bag
- Free Local Craft Beer Tastings every day!
- Official Athlete Credential which gets you into Beer Tastings & Social Events
- 2017 Official USAMG Program
- Wellness Expo
- Medical Services provided by UCSD Sports Medicine
- Kick-Off Party at Dave & Buster’s from 4pm-8pm
- Pre-Opening Ceremonies Beer Garden
- Opening Ceremonies Parade of Athletes into Qualcomm Stadium, home of 3 Super Bowls!
- Concert in the Park at Liberty Station Saturday evening
- Discount on Tickets and Recognition at San Diego Padres Game
- Free Local Craft Beer Tastings at several Sport Venues and Local Breweries
- Closing Ceremony at Park & Rec with Music, Patio Games, and a Free Drink
- Medals Engraving Service
- Photography Services
- Discounts on San Diego Hotels
- Discounts at San Diego Restaurants
- Discounts on Area Attractions
The first stop for every athlete will be the Games Village. Here, you will check-in for the Games, receive your credential and goody bag, and pertinent information for your sport. You must bring your PHOTO ID and you must pick up your credential yourself. If your sport requires you to bring a membership card for the sport governing body, your sport-specific email will indicate as such.
The hours for Accreditation will be listed here soon:
|Saturday||June 24||Check in at your venue|
|Thursday||July 13||Liberty Station 4pm-8pm|
|Friday||July 14||Qualcomm Stadium 4:30pm-6:30pm|
|Saturday||July 15||Check in at your Venue|
3. PARADE OF ATHLETES
All athletes, officials, and coaches of the 2017 USA Masters Games are encouraged to participate in the Parade of Athletes during the Opening Ceremonies, Friday, July 14. The Ceremonies begin at 6:30pm with the Parade onto the field and into the seats, enabling participants to sit in the stands and enjoy the remainder of the Ceremonies from the comfort of their seats. The Opening Ceremonies is scheduled to run one hour and a half and will feature music, enterainment, the Games flame, and much more. You don’t want to miss this special experience. Put it on your Games schedule today!
4. OPENING CEREMONIES
Opening Ceremonies will be held on Friday July 14 at Qualcomm Stadium. There will be a Beer Garden from 4:30pm-6pm in the Athlete Staging area before the Ceremonies. The Ceremonies will begin with the USA Masters Games Parade of Athletes where you will parade onto the field and into the Field Level seats for the remainder of the Ceremonies. Athletes participating in the Parade get into the Ceremonies for free. Spectators fee is $10 a person. The Ceremonies include great entertainment, lighting of the Torch and a fireworks show!
5. SPORT DETAILS
For each sport that you’ve entered, you’ll receive a separate, sport-specific email (or two!) with a schedule and details for your sport.